Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Animating again: CLICK TO PLAY

At work I'm doing some actual traditional animation. Its the first time I've done it professionally so it's a little nerve wracking but a lot of fun. Here is a guy I animated a few years ago to celebrate the occasion. He was a design for my scraped Senior Thesis....

I
IIII
IIIIII
I
I
I

CLICK THIS GUY!!!


Why would I ever Scrap this guy!!!!!!


Its weird to be animating again but a great learning experience. I left school just wanting to do boards..... but animation is so helpful for boarding!!!

6 comments:

Kristina Bustamante said...

Nice to see that you're enjoying animating. It shows, too, since you've been cranking out a lot of fun stuff on here. And, yes, it helps to know animation when you're boarding, since you're almost animating without the in-betweens.

david said...

dude this is awesome and hilarious! really nice fat movements. hahahaha. thats cool you're finally getting to animate. Seems like a dead art form. I gotta finish my mini cartoon and post it.

i havent sent off my cintiq yet..soon. hahahaha. i don't want to part with it just yet.

Erik D. Martin said...

Oh my god haha that's pretty good dude but my gawd! haha awesome

Ryan Khatam said...

haha i just noticed how small and hilarious his head is. (the one between his shoulders, you pervert!)

Daisy Church said...

aw, i was gonna leave a comment to your "why is it so late" post but it disappeared! sad. But I concur- MONDAY ALREADY?! ack : P

Moro Rogers said...

Eee, grossness! It's awesome.